Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Brookings Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KBKX)
Lat: 44.3°N Lon: 96.8°W Elev: 1647ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. West southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Areas of blowing snow after midnight. Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 22. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 47. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain before midnight, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A chance of snow before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Brookings County, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE