Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 9 mph
- Barometer30.18 in (1023.7 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Island, Central Nebraska Regional Airport (KGRI)
Lat: 40.98°N Lon: 98.32°W Elev: 1860ft.
Grand Island NE
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Breezy, with a northwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 34. Southwest wind around 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62. North wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hall County, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE