Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.95 in (1015.6 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Grand Island, Central Nebraska Regional Airport (KGRI)
Lat: 40.98 Lon: -98.32 Elev: 1860ft.
Grand Island NE
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Cloudy, with a low around 11. Wind chill values between -1 and 9. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Wind chill values between -2 and 8. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hall County, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE