Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNW 8 mph
- Barometer30.62 in (1040.1 mb)
- Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-2°F (-19°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Island, Central Nebraska Regional Airport (KGRI)
Lat: 40.98 Lon: -98.32 Elev: 1860ft.
Grand Island NE
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 19. West wind around 10 mph becoming southwest.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 11. Wind chill values between -1 and 4. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 38. Wind chill values between zero and 10. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hall County, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE