Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 3 G 21 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Pagosa Springs (23) (CO054)
Lat: 37.26765°N Lon: 107.02805°W Elev: 7199ft.
Pagosa Springs CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. North northeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Calm wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Juan River Basin, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE