Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 G 26 MPH
- Dewpoint-6°F (-21°C)
- Wind Chill-14°F (-26°C)
Current conditions at
MOLAS PASS (CAMLP)
Lat: 37.75139 Lon: -107.69111 Elev: 10801ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow, mainly before 2pm. High near 13. Wind chill values as low as -20. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow before 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -14. Wind chill values as low as -25. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. Wind chill values as low as -25. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -8. Wind chill values as low as -15. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 30. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE