Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity29% Wind SpeedNNW 10 MPH Barometer30.25 in (1022.2 mb) Dewpoint23°F (-5°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Montrose, Montrose Regional Airport (KMTJ)
Lat: 38.505°N Lon: 107.8975°W Elev: 5758ft.
Montrose CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southeast in the evening. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 49. South wind around 5 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. Thursday Night A slight chance of rain between 9pm and 11pm, then a slight chance of snow after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 28. East southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Friday A slight chance of rain and snow before 9am, then a chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Friday Night A chance of rain before 11pm, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.