Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 MPH
- Barometer30.33 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Gunnison, Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional Airport (KGUC)
Lat: 38.53333°N Lon: 106.93333°W Elev: 7677ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 8. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow before 11pm, then a slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Gunnison River Valley, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE