Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.71 in (1009.7 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility1.25 mi
Current conditions at
Grand Junction Regional Airport (KGJT)
Lat: 39.13389 Lon: -108.53861 Elev: 4859ft.
Grand Junction CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 29. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Areas of fog. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 14. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Areas of fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 27. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 28. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grand Valley, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE