Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity31% Wind SpeedESE 13 MPH Barometer30.00 in (1012.1 mb) Dewpoint26°F (-3°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Grand Junction Regional Airport (KGJT)
Lat: 39.13389°N Lon: 108.53861°W Elev: 4859ft.
Grand Junction CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. South southeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Sunday Showers likely, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. South southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 33. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming southeast after midnight. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Friday Sunny, with a high near 63.