Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer29.87 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
EW0538 Carbondale (E0538)
Lat: 39.39633°N Lon: 107.22167°W Elev: 6200ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain and snow showers, mainly before 2pm. High near 44. North northwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 8pm, then a slight chance of snow showers between 8pm and midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. North northeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Colorado River Basin, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE