Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNE 6 mph
- Barometer29.79 in (1011.5 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Manitowoc Municipal Automatic Weather Observing (KMTW)
Lat: 44.14°N Lon: 87.67°W Elev: 650ft.
Two Rivers WI
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 13. North wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday A 10 percent chance of snow before 7am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 17. North wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4. North wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 32. South southwest wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Manitowoc County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE