Winter storm to bring heavy snow from the Plains to New England through Monday
A storm system in the central U.S. will push east setting the stage for a widespread precipitation event across the central and eastern U.S. through Monday. A wide swath of accumulating snow is forecast from Nebraska to New England. Just to the south of this area of snow, freezing rain is possible. Gusty winds and blowing snow could lead to blizzard conditions for parts of the Midwest.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity71% Wind SpeedN 7 mph Barometer30.13 in Dewpoint-4°F (-20°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill-8°F (-22°C)
Current conditions at
Manitowish Waters Airport (KD25)
Lat: 46.12°N Lon: 89.88°W Elev: 1604ft.
Boulder Junction WI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. Light west northwest wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 15. West wind around 6 mph. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2. Light west northwest wind. Wednesday Snow showers likely, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy and cold, with a high near 8. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Night A chance of flurries before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -11. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 22. Friday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 11. Saturday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 19. Saturday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 10. Sunday A chance of flurries. Cloudy, with a high near 21.