Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 8 mph
- Barometer29.70 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Ionia County Airport (KY70)
Lat: 42.94°N Lon: 85.06°W Elev: 818ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 41. North northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain before 8pm, then rain and snow likely between 8pm and 11pm, then snow likely after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 21. North northeast wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Wednesday Snow likely, mainly before 2pm. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 18 by 4pm. North wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around -3. North northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. West northwest wind 7 to 14 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Montcalm County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE