Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 14 G 23 mph
- Barometer30.12 in (1018.8 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Asheville Regional Airport (KAVL)
Lat: 35.44°N Lon: 82.55°W Elev: 2140ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 65. North wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68. West northwest wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. West northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Showers likely, mainly after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Henderson County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE