Relatively quiet weather pattern over much of the U.S.
A quieter weather pattern will continue to set up for most of the U.S. as arctic air continues to surge southward behind a cold front sweeping across the Southeast U.S. Expect temperatures to be 10 to 30 degrees below climate averages from the southern Plains to the Northeast on Friday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity64% Wind SpeedN 8 mph Barometer30.47 in Dewpoint13°F (-11°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Salisbury, Rowan County Airport (KRUQ)
Lat: 35.65°N Lon: 80.52°W Elev: 774ft.
Salisbury NC 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 40. North northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Tonight Clear, with a low around 24. Calm wind. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. South southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Monday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Monday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 60.