Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 10 mph
- Barometer30.21 in
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Albertville Regional Airport-Thomas J Brumlik Fiel (K8A0)
Lat: 34.23°N Lon: 86.26°W Elev: 1032ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Light west wind increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Light west wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for De Kalb, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE