Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity77% Wind SpeedNW 5 mph Barometer30.04 in (1017.2 mb) Dewpoint48°F (9°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill54°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Muscle Shoals, North West Alabama Regional Airport (KMSL)
Lat: 34.75°N Lon: 87.61°W Elev: 540ft.
Florence AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 48 by 5pm. Northwest wind 10 to 20 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 48. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Saturday Night Areas of frost after 1am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 29. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Sunday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Monday Sunny, with a high near 66. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.