Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer30.16 in (1021.9 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Wichita Colonel James Jabara Airport (KAAO)
Lat: 37.75°N Lon: 97.22°W Elev: 1421ft.
2 Miles NE Wichita KS
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. South southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. South southwest wind 9 to 13 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sedgwick County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE