Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedSW 5 mph
- Barometer30.27 in (1027.0 mb)
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
Topeka, Forbes Field (KFOE)
Lat: 38.96 Lon: -95.67 Elev: 1064ft.
3 Miles SE Topeka KS
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 35. West wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. Wind chill values between -1 and 9. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. Wind chill values between -4 and 6. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday A chance of rain, freezing rain, and sleet before noon, then a chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday Night A chance of rain, snow, and sleet. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Shawnee County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE