Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 16 G 32 mph
- Barometer29.68 in (1005.2 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Cincinnati Municipal Airport Lunken Field (KLUK)
Lat: 39.1°N Lon: 84.42°W Elev: 490ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon Snow likely, mainly before 5pm. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 33. Breezy, with a northwest wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight A chance of snow, mainly before 8pm. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 14. Northwest wind 11 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 34. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. South wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Breezy, with a southwest wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow before 9am, then a slight chance of rain between 9am and noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hamilton County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE