Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 15 mph
- Barometer29.74 in (1007.2 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Champaign / Urbana, University of Illinois-Willard (KCMI)
Lat: 40.04°N Lon: 88.28°W Elev: 774ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. West southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 17 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. South southeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain before 1am, then snow. Low around 30. Blustery, with a north northeast wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 23 to 28 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Wednesday Snow likely before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Breezy, with a north wind 21 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. North wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Champaign County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE