Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Overcast with Haze
15°C Humidity83% Wind SpeedW 7 mph Barometer30.01 in (1015.9 mb) Dewpoint54°F (12°C) Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bloomington, Monroe County Airport (KBMG)
Lat: 39.14°N Lon: 86.62°W Elev: 866ft.
Bloomington IN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 72. West wind 6 to 9 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 45. West northwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72. Light and variable wind. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. South southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. South southwest wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Tuesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.