Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer30.57 in (1036.7 mb)
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill-4°F (-20°C)
Current conditions at
Bloomington, Monroe County Airport (KBMG)
Lat: 39.14 Lon: -86.62 Elev: 866ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 22. North northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. East northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday A chance of snow before 1pm, then a chance of snow and freezing drizzle. Cloudy, with a high near 30. East northeast wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow and freezing drizzle before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Southeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Monroe County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE