Powerful snowstorm, including blizzard conditions, forecast in parts of the Northeast Monday into Tuesday
The clipper system bringing snow to the Ohio Valley and mid-Atlantic Sunday and Monday will transition to a strong nor'easter Monday into Tuesday. Heavy snow and strong wind, even blizzard conditions, are possible in parts of the northern mid-Atlantic and New England. A Blizzard Watch is in effect from coastal New Jersey to Massachusetts. Winter Storm Watches stretch from Delaware to Maine.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity89% Wind SpeedE 8 mph Barometer29.64 in (1004.3 mb) Dewpoint32°F (0°C) Visibility8.00 mi Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Indianapolis, Indianapolis International Airport (KIND)
Lat: 39.73°N Lon: 86.28°W Elev: 797ft.
Indianapolis IN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Rain. High near 37. East wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Tonight Snow, mainly before 2am. Low around 18. North northeast wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. North wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow before 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Thursday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Thursday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Friday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.