Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Overcast with Haze
- Wind SpeedNW 17 mph
- Barometer30.07 in (1018.9 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Indianapolis International Airport (KIND)
Lat: 39.73°N Lon: 86.27°W Elev: 810ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 46. North wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight A 10 percent chance of rain before 7pm. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 22. North northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Southwest wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE