Major nor'easter expected to bring heavy snow, blizzard conditions to Northeast
A storm system off the East Coast will continue to strengthen as it develops into a major nor'easter on Monday. As the storm moves up the coast, it is expected to bring snowfall of 1-3 feet or more to many parts of the Northeast through Tuesday evening, including New York City and Boston. Strong, gusty winds will combine with the snow to create blizzard conditions along and near the coast.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity71% Wind SpeedW 3 mph Barometer29.98 in (1016.0 mb) Dewpoint13°F (-11°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lafayette, Purdue University Airport (KLAF)
Lat: 40.41°N Lon: 86.95°W Elev: 604ft.
Lafayette IN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A 10 percent chance of snow after 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 25. West wind 3 to 5 mph. Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 7pm. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 24. Light and variable wind. Tuesday A 10 percent chance of snow before 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Thursday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Thursday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.