Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity32% Wind SpeedW 7 mph Barometer29.88 in (1011.7 mb) Dewpoint32°F (0°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Wayne International Airport (KFWA)
Lat: 41.01°N Lon: 85.2°W Elev: 817ft.
Fort Wayne IN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Clear, with a low around 42. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 76. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Tuesday Showers likely, mainly after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.