Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 12 mph
- Barometer30.20 in (1023.6 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Wayne International Airport (KFWA)
Lat: 41.01°N Lon: 85.2°W Elev: 817ft.
Fort Wayne IN
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 15. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 37. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Allen County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE