Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 5 mph
- Barometer30.08 in (1019.2 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility0.50 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Defiance Memorial Airport (KDFI)
Lat: 41.34°N Lon: 84.43°W Elev: 719ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow, possibly mixed with drizzle, mainly before 4pm. High near 38. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 38. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Defiance County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE