Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 10 G 20 mph
- Barometer29.74 in (1007.5 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
South Bend Regional Airport (KSBN)
Lat: 41.71°N Lon: 86.32°W Elev: 773ft.
South Bend IN
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 44. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Rain and snow likely, possibly mixed with sleet, becoming all snow after 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 24. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. North wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Sunday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Joseph County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE