Heavy rainfall, flooding possible across Southeast, severe weather possible for Florida
Abundant moisture feeding into a weather system will bring heavy rainfall and the potential for flash flooding to parts of the southeastern U.S. Friday into Saturday. The heaviest amounts of rain are expected to fall over Georgia and the Florida Panhandle, where as much as 4 inches is forecast through Saturday morning. Severe thunderstorms are also possible on Friday across parts of Florida.
Read More... Humidity68% Wind SpeedVrbl 5 mph Barometer30.20 in (1022.6 mb) Dewpoint54°F (12°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Greenwood-LeFlore Airport (KGWO)
Lat: 33.51°N Lon: 90.08°W Elev: 155ft.
Greenwood MS 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. East northeast wind around 10 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Tonight Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 52. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75. Light north northeast wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 53. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph after midnight. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 60. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 82. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Leflore County, MS