Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.09 in
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Keystone Airpark (K42J)
Lat: 29.84°N Lon: 82.05°W Elev: 196ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Areas of fog after 1am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Areas of fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Breezy, with a light south wind becoming southwest 11 to 16 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Putnam County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE