Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 9 mph
- Barometer30.32 in (1026.2 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Jacksonville, Naval Air Station (KNIP)
Lat: 30.23 Lon: -81.68 Elev: 30ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 45. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. East wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. East wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 74. South wind 6 to 14 mph.
- Saturday Night Showers likely, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. South wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Showers likely, mainly before 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Duval County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE