Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Wayne County Airport (KEKQ)
Lat: 36.86°N Lon: 84.86°W Elev: 963ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Calm wind.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly between 10pm and 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of rain before 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wayne County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE