Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 2 mph
- Barometer30.00 in (1016.7 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Knox (KFTK)
Lat: 37.9°N Lon: 85.97°W Elev: 784ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 57. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Calm wind.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind around 7 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of rain before 7am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Nelson County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE