Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest, tapering off in New England
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
Read More... Humidity45% Wind SpeedSW 9 mph Barometer30.05 in (1017.4 mb) Dewpoint45°F (7°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Louisville, Standiford Field (KSDF)
Lat: 38.19°N Lon: 85.73°W Elev: 481ft.
Louisville KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Saturday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 73. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Southeast wind around 6 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.