Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 16 mph
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Chicago/Romeoville, Lewis University Airport (KLOT)
Lat: 41.61°N Lon: 88.1°W Elev: 758ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of snow before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 12. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Sunday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 39. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Will County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE