Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer30.06 in (1019.3 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Chicago Midway Airport (KMDW)
Lat: 41.79°N Lon: 87.75°W Elev: 612ft.
2 Miles ENE Chicago IL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. South wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 44. South southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow before midnight, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 26. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cook County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE