Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer30.23 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Chicago/Romeoville, Lewis University Airport (KLOT)
Lat: 41.61°N Lon: 88.1°W Elev: 758ft.
Orland Park IL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 42. Light west southwest wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 40. West southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. West southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Light northwest wind becoming north northeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain before 8pm, then a chance of rain and snow between 8pm and 2am, then a chance of snow after 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cook County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE