Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 9 G 13 MPH
- Barometer29.93 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
LEO CARRILLO (LCBC1)
Lat: 34.045114°N Lon: 118.935989°W Elev: 50ft.
3 Miles WSW Malibu CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Breezy, with a northeast wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74. Windy, with a north northeast wind 20 to 30 mph becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. East wind around 5 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE