Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 3 MPH
- Barometer29.93 in (1013.4 mb)
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Los Angeles / USC Campus Downtown (KCQT)
Lat: 34.01667°N Lon: 118.28333°W Elev: 184ft.
Los Angeles CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 80. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Calm wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. North wind around 10 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. West wind around 5 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE