Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 10 mph
- Barometer30.07 in (1018.5 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cahokia / St. Louis, St. Louis Downtown Airport (KCPS)
Lat: 38.58°N Lon: 90.15°W Elev: 413ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. South wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Increasing clouds, with a high near 74. South wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Light and variable wind becoming north 13 to 18 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Snow likely, possibly mixed with rain, mainly before 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Monroe County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE