Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity83% Wind SpeedSE 5 mph Barometer30.15 in (1021.1 mb) Dewpoint39°F (4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Cahokia / St. Louis, St. Louis Downtown Airport (KCPS)
Lat: 38.58°N Lon: 90.15°W Elev: 413ft.
Belleville IL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Showers likely, mainly after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. South wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tonight Showers likely, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Breezy, with a north wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Friday Night Widespread frost after 1am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 26. North wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Saturday Widespread frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 46. North wind 7 to 9 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Monday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.