Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 13 mph
- Barometer29.91 in (1012.7 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76°N Lon: 90.37°W Elev: 568ft.
Maryland Heights MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 72. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. South wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy, with a southeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming north 17 to 22 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Snow likely, mainly before 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy, with a north wind 17 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Louis County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE