Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 12 mph
- Barometer29.66 in (1003.7 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76°N Lon: 90.37°W Elev: 568ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Southwest wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Rain and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 34. Breezy, with a south wind 7 to 12 mph becoming northwest 20 to 25 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Wednesday Snow, possibly mixed with rain, mainly before 7am. High near 39. Breezy, with a northwest wind 17 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Northwest wind 6 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Louis County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE