Rain, mountain snow continue out west; rain and thunderstorms forecast for Southeast and Gulf Coast
Rain and mountain snow are expected across parts of northern California and the Pacific Northwest on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast for the higher mountain elevations over the weekend. Meanwhile, rain and thunderstorms are forecast for parts of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states Friday and Saturday.
Read More... Humidity92% Wind SpeedE 3 mph Barometer30.30 in (1025.5 mb) Dewpoint31°F (-1°C) Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Jefferson City, Jefferson City Memorial Airport (KJEF)
Lat: 38.59°N Lon: 92.16°W Elev: 548ft.
Jefferson City MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A chance of freezing drizzle before 10am, then a chance of drizzle. Cloudy, with a high near 36. East wind 3 to 5 mph. Tonight A chance of drizzle. Cloudy, with a low around 33. East wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Saturday A chance of drizzle before 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind around 6 mph. Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. South wind 6 to 10 mph. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Monday A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Christmas Day Partly sunny, with a high near 44.