Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Overcast with Haze
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer30.34 in (1026.8 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Jefferson City Memorial Airport (KJEF)
Lat: 38.59°N Lon: 92.16°W Elev: 548ft.
Jefferson City MO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69. Southwest wind 8 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cole County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE