Heavy Snow Possible Across Northern Rockies and Plains, Wintry Mix Farther East
Snow, gusty winds and bitter cold will spread through the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Thursday. The snow could be heavy at times. Meanwhile, a wintry mix of snow and freezing rain is possible across parts of the Midwest and Great Lakes and into New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 10 mph
- Barometer29.92 in (1013.4 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76 Lon: -90.37 Elev: 568ft.
Saint Louis MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy, with a high near 57. South wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tonight Rain likely, mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 49. South wind 11 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 38 by 5pm. Southwest wind around 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 38. North wind 6 to 10 mph becoming east in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Christmas Day Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Louis City, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE