Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Wednesday, one affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California and the other New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across both areas, with 2-4 inches of rainfall, with isolated higher amounts, possible by Thursday morning.
Read More... Humidity46% Wind SpeedVrbl 5 mph Barometer30.24 in (1024.1 mb) Dewpoint43°F (6°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cahokia / St. Louis, St. Louis Downtown Airport (KCPS)
Lat: 38.58°N Lon: 90.15°W Elev: 413ft.
Collinsville IL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 63. South wind 3 to 7 mph. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Light and variable wind. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Light south wind. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Tuesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.