Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Read More... Humidity62% Wind SpeedSE 6 mph Barometer30.18 in Dewpoint37°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Hannibal Regional Airport (KHAE)
Lat: 39.73°N Lon: 91.44°W Elev: 769ft.
Hannibal MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southeast wind around 6 mph. Thursday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly between 8am and 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 63. Southwest wind around 8 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Light and variable wind. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the morning. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. South wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Monday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Tuesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.