Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 3 mph
- Barometer29.63 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hannibal Regional Airport (KHAE)
Lat: 39.73°N Lon: 91.44°W Elev: 769ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of showers between 4pm and 5pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 73. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Rain before 1am, then rain and snow. Low around 30. Blustery, with a north wind 16 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE