Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 5 mph
- Barometer30.27 in
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Hannibal Regional Airport (KHAE)
Lat: 39.73 Lon: -91.44 Elev: 769ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Wind chill values as low as -10. Southwest wind 5 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 28. Wind chill values as low as -10. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. South wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. West wind 8 to 16 mph becoming north in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Snow and sleet likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night A chance of snow and sleet. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 24.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE