Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer29.93 in (1013.4 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86°N Lon: 77.03°W Elev: 16ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight A chance of showers after midnight. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Light west wind becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 50. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Arlington/Falls Church/Alexandria, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE