Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Humidity55% Wind SpeedNW 14 mph Barometer30.08 in (1018.7 mb) Dewpoint38°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86°N Lon: 77.03°W Elev: 16ft.
Arlington VA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Light north wind. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Light and variable wind. Friday Night A chance of showers after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday Showers likely, mainly before 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 52. North wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Breezy. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48. Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 33. Monday Sunny, with a high near 56. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.