Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1016.6 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Baltimore-Washington International Airport (KBWI)
Lat: 39.19°N Lon: 76.67°W Elev: 148ft.
Ellicott City MD
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers likely before 3am, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Howard County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE