Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 17 G 25 mph
- Barometer30.14 in (1020.8 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Martinsburg, Eastern W. Virginia Reg/Shepherdstown (KMRB)
Lat: 39.41°N Lon: 77.98°W Elev: 531ft.
Charles Town WV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Northwest wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, WV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE